Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My defense is paper thin

I had dinner with Natalie tonight, and of course, I got my dose of girl talk in. It's cute how wrapped up in her new boyfriend she is... I mean in my relationship with BGS, I am still feeling the "fresh relationship" stage where I get butterflies in my stomach when we flirt, and I can't stop myself from breaking out into a huge smile when I see him.

But him and I got into a spiff (I thought I was the only one who uses this work this way but apparently so does Natalie), and I was moping to her about it. When were on our way out of the restaurant, she mentioned how much she misses him even though they just saw each other a few days ago, and I said I miss BGS a lot too (even if we're in a "fight").

She said to me, "If you're in an argument and you're missing him as much as you are, everything is probably going to be okay". I think she's right.

It is really hard to remember why I love him when I'm angry, and it's really hard to remember why I'm angry when I miss him.

No comments: